National Chamber, in its preparation for the future have identified steps to develop entrepreneurs and SME’s in several key industries in Sri Lanka.
- Value additions to the product and product life cycles in several sectors.
- Maintaining focus on core businesses to garner success.
- Provide members with qualitative information on businesses, products and markets.
- Identifying how well the chamber can assist different enterprises.
- Providing SME’s with Financial Assistance to boost productivity and increase employment rates where there are no mortgage requirements.
- Maintaining focus on the growth of the GDP.
- Providing technical training and assisting technology transfer